WELCOME to ICBio Chandigarh
- ICBio Clinical Research has collaborated with University of Mysore for conducting Clinical Research Courses.
- Globally Validated Curriculum.
- 100% Placement.
- Outstanding placement track record.
- Training by industry experts.
- Medical writing modules
- Offering regular and part time courses in Clinical Research, Pharmacovigiliance, Healthcare, Clinical Data Management and Medical Writing.
- Courses are flexible in duration & mode of learning as per the need of the candidate.
- On Job Training (OJT) with in a leading CRO.
- Overseas Employment Opportunity.
- Soft Skill Training – to face Corporate World.
- Free Comprehensive Study material.
Offering Post Graduate degree & diploma courses in Clinical Research, with outstanding placements record.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical Data Management
- Clinical Trial Management
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Writing
- Pharma Regulatory Affairs
- * NRI students can also apply.
Chandigarh is a central place for students and is also capital of Punjab and Haryana.
Chandigarh is known for its quality education and has evolved into an education hub for all North Indian students. It is a major study center for students all over Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, and Uttaranchal and also for the students from South-East Asia.
ICBio has come up with its branch office at Mohali (Chandigarh) to make Clinical Research education available in North India. The students from this region had to travel all the way to Delhi and Bangalore to pursue higher education in Clinical Research field. With ICBio coming up in Chandigarh, many students from the northern region have been benefitted. The students coming to Chandigarh get the best of living facilities and job opportunities along with quality education.
FIELD OF STUDY
- Clinical Trials (also called medical research and research studies) are used to determine whether new drugs and treatments are safe and effective.
- A Clinical Trial is a research study to answer specific question about drugs, new therapies or new ways of using known treatments.
- Carefully conducted clinical trials are the fastest and safest way to find treatments that work in humans.
- Clinical trials take 10-20 years and can cost almost US$ 1 billion to complete.
- India has become a global hub for doing clinical research because of its high quality medical infrastructure , highly educated-English speaking health professionals , availability of a varied patients base and lower cost of operations.
- The world pharmacovigiliance is derived from the Greek word pharmakon ="drug" and latin word vigilare ="to keep awake or alert ,to keep watch".
- It is the pharmacological science relating to the detection, assessment, understanding & prevention of adverse effects, particularly long terms & short term side effects of medicines.
- Recently, its concerns have been widened to include herbals , traditional & complimentary medicine, blood products, biological, medicine device & vaccines.
- It is particularly concerned with adverse drug reactions (ADRS or side effects).
- Even very server ADRS, such as liver damage, are often undetected because study populations are small
ICBio ensures you a sycronized balance between demand and challenges thta comes across together with writing associated to research and Medical Industry work profile
- Protocol Writing.
- SOP Writing.
- Literary Medical Writing.
- Clinical Research Reports Writing.
- Abstract and Excerpt Writing.
- Medical Writing for Web.
- Designing Case Reports Forms.
- Documentation for regulatory Submission.
- Marketing & PR Medical Writing.
- e-learning web portals for online education.
Heath Care Management is the study of critical aspects of heath care, including the areas of heath care policy, international heath care systems, economy of heath care ,quality assurance, as it relates to the preventions, treatment and management of illness.