About MGET / ICBio
About MGET / ICBio- An NGO Education, Healthcare and Environment
Mahatma Gandhi Educational Trust (MGET), formulated by a group of like minded, elite professionals and academicians from various segments
of society with an objective to provide effective assistance to rural,
weak, disabled, orphans and shelter less children and women by
encouraging and developing their economic skills, making them aware
about common healthcare issues and motivating them to get right place in
the society. The mission of the organization is to make a contribution
to poor and under privileged people of India by providing them education
and basic healthcare facilities.
In fulfilling the motto, Innovative Centre for Biosciences (ICBio) is emerged and established in the year 2006 under the aegis of MGET and striving in the field of education and research. MGET is also undertaking several innovative programs such as vocational education camp for rural women, computer education camp for poor children and students, healthcare awareness camps, general health checkup camps, environment protection camp and adult education camps for the people of rural India.
Aim & Objective
- To provide equal opportunity for gaining knowledge and expertise of higher and cross-cutting education to every citizen of India with preference to schedule tribes, schedule castes, backward & rural people of India.
- To work for the promotion of education and establish educational institutions in backward areas and Spreading Environmental awareness among the people.
- To promote and encourage the practice and spirit of mutual help, co-operation and collaboration.
- To put interdisciplinary approach in the education sector with global reach and relevant industry participation.
- To protect the environment and natural resource by conservation, development and proper management.
- To educate and make aware the underprivileged people about AIDS, Cancer, Hepatitis, TB and other diseases and pursue
research in the area of medicine and general health.