Part Time Courses
ICBio offer part-time courses which furnish the working professionals with the conveniences to procure a precise competence in Clinical Research. The part-time courses are uniquely framed to help support the learners to fit study into the working life. Modules are separated in a way that it is helpful for the working people to allot reasonable time.
The courses are approved by the University of Mysore and provide the students with a thorough understanding of the aspects of the Clinical Research. The part-time courses are coined in such a way that it caters the required standard as well as full-fill the requirements of the industry. In addition to the program we offer soft skills training which will be helpful during the placement programmes.
We offer part-time courses in Advance Diploma in Clinical Research Management, Advance Diploma in Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management, Advance Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharma Regulatory Affairs, Advance Diploma in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance, Advance Diploma in Clinical Data Management and PG Diploma in Pharmacovigilance.
Graduates from Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dental, Medicine, Biotechnology and Bio Medical Engineering are eligible to join in any of the part-time courses.
The overall objective of our part-time courses is
- To impart knowledge about Clinical Research Courses
- To make our students to be “Ready to be absorbed Clinical Research Professionals”
- To create awareness about the Clinical Research and the latest techniques and trends in the industry,
- To create awareness about the potential of the clinical Research Industry
- To create awareness about Career Prospects in the Clinical Research Industry.