Admission Procedure For Class Room Courses
- Application form
- Application fees
- General information
- Online entrance test
- Interview at ICBio
- Guidelines to fill up the application
M.Sc in Clinical Research Recognized, and the degree awarded by University of Mysore
- The candidates must have studied any Bachelor degree in Life science including Medicine, Pharmacy, Dental, BE in Biotechnology or any graduation in Allied Health Science/Life Science Graduates from a recognized University. B.Sc., in Nursing / B. Tech (BT) B.M.L.T / B.Sc., M.L.T / B.P.T /B.A.M.S / B.H.M.S
Candidates who have completed PG Diploma in Clinical Research & Clinical Data Management or PG Diploma in Clinical Trial Management are eligible for Lateral entry to IIIrd Semester and are awarded M.Sc., at the end of 4th Semester. If diploma candidates with GPA marks take admission, then GPA should be converted to marks.
- The candidates must have completed bachelor degree with an aggregate of 45% marks excluding languages(Relaxable to 40% for SC & ST candidates)
- 50% marks of the entrance test and 50% marks of the bachelor degree examination excluding languages will be considered for preparing the merit list at the time of admission
- There is no age bar for applying.
- For students from India : 200/-
- For NRI/Foreign students: 500/-
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Incomplete forms may be rejected.
- ICBio reserves the right to reject the application if the applicant does not meet the required criteria.
- You must also email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately after submitting the application form.
- First round of selection is by an online entrance test (multiple choice), that can be taken from any place (even from your home). http://www.icbio.org/exam.php
- Second round of selections is via an interview at ICBio.
- Application fee can be paid through cash or by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of ĎICBioí payable at Bengaluru.
- Application fee can also be paid online. http://www.icbio.org/directpayment.php
- The application will be processed only on receipt of the application fee.
- All the original certificates should be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- You must apply for a migration certificate at your college immediately after completion of your degree course; it is required to join the ICBio course.
- Foreign students should follow the instructions applicable to NRI candidates.
ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST:
- Applicants have to take the online entrance test. They can take the test from any place with a good computer (yes, even from their homes) provided a good internet connection is available.
- Login and password will be sent to the applicants only on receipt of application fee and through e-mail only (hence, it is essential to email@example.com after submitting your application).
- Online test will have multiple choice questions of 10+2 science level, from different subjects.
Click here for sample question paper.
- Duration of the test is for 90 minís. There will be no negative marks in the entrance test.
- For any queries regarding the online entrance test, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERVIEW AT ICBio:
- Only candidates who qualify in the Entrance test will be called for an Interview at Bengaluru.
- Candidates are advised to reserve tickets soon after applying to avoid last minute rush.
- Candidates selected for interview should bring with them the original marks sheets, degree certificates and a valid photo ID such as driving license, PAN card, passport or voterís ID card.
GUIDELINES TO FILL UP THE APPLICATION
- Mark the appropriate option with a tick in the boxes provided.
- Write name and address in block letters. Please leave a space between any two words.
- Candidates should fill in their name as it appears in their degree certificate and avoid abbreviations.
- Write clearly the valid e-mail IDs that you use most often. This is critical to get the login and password to write the online test.
- Only photocopies of mark-sheets starting from 10th standard onwards up to the highest degree obtained are to be enclosed along with the application along with proof of the date of birth.
- Do not send original mark sheets or certificates or any other document.
- Additional supporting document (photocopy only) is to be submitted by NRI/foreign candidates for proof of NRI/foreign status
- Applicants are encouraged to fill up the application and follow it up by immediately sending the DD for application fee, 2 passport size photos and photocopies of mark sheets by post/courier.
- Make sure the application form is filled in completely and accurately.
- Make sure to attach/send supporting documents.
- Make sure to send application fee by DD/cash.
- Make sure to send two copies of your recent photographs.
- Your application will be processed only on receipt of the application fee.
- Email email@example.com with your application number, requesting user name and password.
Post/courier the application form to the address given below:
ICBio Clinical Research Pvt Ltd
Reg.& Head off:
# 16, ICBio Tower, Chikkabettahalli,
Yelahanka Main Road,Vidyaranyapura.P.O,
+91 80 2364 1042 / 43
+91 80 2364 1033
+91 99001 11992, 99001 11997